Nuts deserve to be recognized as one of the nutritious and healthy foods. One of the serious advantages of these unique fruits is the beneficial effect of nuts on potency in men. The chemical composition of nuts is rich in vitamins, macro and trace elements, essential and essential amino acids, polyunsaturated fatty acids, necessary for the normal functioning of the circulatory and nervous systems. .
Daily consumption of a little of this miracle fruit helps to saturate the body with calories, improve memory, normalize cardiovascular activity, slow down cellular aging, increase libido and improve erection. hard. Due to their positive effect on male sexual performance, nuts are considered as natural aphrodisiacs of plant origin.
Describe the elements of the chemical composition of nuts for potential
The chemical composition of any nut is represented by the following substances that have a direct effect on potency in men:
- potassium and magnesium. These interconnected micronutrients are essential for the normal functioning of the cardiovascular and nervous systems, as well as for metabolic processes. They are responsible for activating the muscular activity of the heart, strengthening the vessel walls, stabilizing blood pressure, providing adequate blood and nerve conduction to the cells.
- B vitamins. These water-soluble substances play an important role in cellular metabolism, helping to clear blood vessels of cholesterol and dissolve plaque and blood clots, and regulate cell neurotransmitters and fibers. muscle of the vascular wall. Vitamin B1 provides metabolic processes, B6 is actively involved in the processing and assimilation of proteins and amino acids, B9 is responsible for the health of the reproductive system and normal sperm synthesis.
- vitamin E. The role of this fat-soluble substance in human life cannot be overestimated. Tocopherol is an alternative name for the vitamin, which speaks for itself and, translated from Ancient Greek, means "to give birth". Men who enjoy sports especially need this powerful antioxidant, as it effectively protects cells from free radicals, the amount of which increases significantly during exercise. Vitamin E also maintains the elasticity of the blood vessel walls and regulates the activity of the male gonads, in order to produce enough testosterone and inhibit the female hormone estrogen.
- Vitamin C. Ascorbic acid is known differently and is a powerful immunomodulator and antioxidant. It has a direct effect on testosterone production, enhancing sex drive and erection. This is due to the stimulation of the release of nitric oxide by the cells, which is responsible for the normal relaxation of the vessel walls. Ascorbic acid protects Leydig cells from damaging oxidation and helps to restore structural damage of male sex hormone molecules.
- selenium and zinc. These related and complementary trace elements regulate the functioning of most organs and systems. In the male body, they are responsible for prostate health, testosterone synthesis and increasing sperm count.
- phosphorus. An important trace element that stimulates the production of lecithin - the real fuel and building material for all living cells of the body, including the regulation of male sex hormone production.
Regular use of raw, roasted or dried nuts, pastes, blends, tinctures and treats with nuts has the best effect on male potency. Nuts are perfectly combined and digested with honey or sour cream. However, this product may be poorly compatible and difficult to digest with meat or fish dishes.
Despite the mentioned product's unconditional benefits to the male reproductive system, different nuts have different effects.
It is the undoubted leader among other species. It is the walnut for male potency that they love to use in the prevention and fight for a good male sex life. At the same time, not only the kernel of the walnut, but also the shell and the internal partitions have a positive effect. Green (unripe) fruit is recognized as particularly useful. Daily consumption of walnuts not only increases potency but also improves sperm maturation and quality, thus it is a proven method of preventing and treating male infertility.
Experts emphasize walnuts for their content of trace elements such as iodine, magnesium and potassium, as well as polyunsaturated fatty acids, which make it indispensable for the reproductive system health of men with the disease. coronary heart disease and hypertension. as people with various vascular pathologies. This product effectively regulates the functioning of the thyroid gland, indirectly affecting the production of testosterone.
Popular formula:Grind 10-15 nuts and 200-250 g raisins, prunes, and dried figs in a blender until smooth, pour the nut mixture into a glass container with a lid and refrigerate. Before going to bed, take 15-20 g of the nutritional mixture with the same part of kefir or sour cream.
Walnuts are also a very useful source of cold pressed oils, regular use has a positive effect on potency. In addition, walnut oil affects the quality of neuroreflex regulation, restores and improves microcirculation in the smallest blood vessels and tissues, and helps to eliminate toxins and radionuclides. It is often added to ready-made meat and fish dishes, as well as salads and snacks. In this case, one should follow the basic rule that also applies to honey - this product is not heat-treated.
Cashews, along with Brazil nuts, take the top spot in terms of selenium content, making them very effective for increasing potency in men. Rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber, cashews go well with salads made with fresh fruits and vegetables, such as beets and carrots.
- Peel young beets (400-500 g), carrots (200-250 g) and grate on a coarse grater. Chop and add scallions to taste.
- Add cashews (40-50 g) and season the nut-vegetable mixture with yogurt (150 g) and honey (1 teaspoon).
The nutritional properties of this dish can be enhanced by adding ginger or a pinch of ground nutmeg, which will also improve potency.
Hazelnut is a cultivated type of hazelnut. Despite the fact that the wild growing counterpart of the hazelnut has smaller fruits, there are a lot of useful substances in it. Therefore, if you happen to come across hazel bushes in the forest, feel free to stock up on its valuable fruits for the future.
Hazelnut improves potency of men diagnosed with prostate enlargement, varicose veins, diabetes mellitus. Due to its low carbohydrate content and high calorie content, this product is often included in weight loss diet programs. In particular, hazelnuts can be an important element of a high-protein diet, as just 10-12 will provide a person's daily protein requirement.
A small handful of almonds contains a daily dose of protein and important substances to maintain and improve potency, such as B vitamins, polyunsaturated omega acids, antioxidants, zinc, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. This product is distinguished by its high content of L-arginine - this extremely valuable amino acid for the body. Eating almonds daily (10-12 pieces) enhances blood flow and dilates blood vessels in the groin area of men effectively.
Useful drink recipes for potency: almonds (6 pieces) and cardamom seeds (1/2 tsp) grind in a blender, coffee grinder or mortar, then add milk (200 ml) and honey (1 tbsp). The resulting drink should be drunk 15-20 minutes before a meal.
Cedar pine nuts have an original taste and are distinguished by many healthy fats and lacking amino acids (lysine, tryptophan, methionine) in their composition. The intake of 200 g of pine nuts provides the body's daily requirement for vitamin K, which is essential for protein synthesis and ensures normal blood clotting levels and good potency.
To increase potency, men use pine nuts with honey and as an additive to salads, and also make tinctures from them.
Recipe for making tincture from unpeeled and peeled fruit:
- Wash unpeeled pine nuts (120-140 g), put in a glass container and pour vodka (500 ml). Infuse the mixture for 40 days in a cool, dark place. Strain the aged alcohol through cheesecloth and add honey or sugar in the amount of 1 tbsp. Take 20 drops three times daily for 3-4 weeks;
- Shelled pine nuts (40 g) are also emphasized with vodka for 40 days, while tincture must be shaken every 3 days. If the nuts are ground first, the aging time of the alcohol is reduced to 1 week.
Only peanuts (peanuts) can boast clinically significant amounts of resveratrol in their composition. This powerful natural antioxidant performs the following beneficial functions:
- Protects blood vessels from deposits and normalizes the level of lipids in the blood;
- Stimulate cell regeneration, inhibit the growth and reproduction of cancer cells;
- Helps reduce blood sugar;
- Prevents platelet aggregation and thrombus formation.
Peanut butter is the most popular peanut dish and is very easy to make in a blender.
Recipe: grind peanuts (200-250 g) in a blender or coffee grinder, add powdered sugar (1 tbsp), vegetable oil (2 tbsp) and mix well until shapedthick. Peanut butter should be stored in the refrigerator.
Attention! Peanuts are a food allergen due to their high content of lectins (protein-derived phytotoxins). If you are lectin intolerant, replace the peanuts with another nut.
Brazil nuts for men take the undisputed lead, as it contains an extremely important trace element - selenium, the daily norm of which is only in 2-3 nuts. The body does not synthesize this mineral on its own, but actively consumes it, even when semen is secreted. Therefore, with an active sex life, men should regularly supplement with deficient selenium, and Brazil nuts are the best choice for this.
Cocktail recipe to increase potency: brazil nuts (20 pcs. ) Put in water for 2 hours. Drain, add pitted dates (4 pcs. ), purified water (400 ml) to the washed fruit and beat in a blender. Add a banana (1 pc. ), vanilla sugar (1/2 teaspoon) to the filtered liquid and beat again in a blender.
It is better to use Brazil nuts as part of a green salad, this combination will not cause indigestion and will have a good effect on potency.
Salt-roasted pistachios are one of the most popular beer snacks. However, in its salty form, this product places a serious burden on the liver and kidneys, which is why all its beneficial properties are leveled out. Therefore, the best choice would be dried or roasted pistachios without any additives.
Pistachios are a frequent ingredient in a large number of dishes, including potency enhancers. For this purpose, for example, you can prepare a delicious walnut and berry salad.
Recipe: cut strawberries (150 g) into 4 parts, halve grapes (150 g), mix berries with peeled pistachios (50 g), olive oil (2 tbsp)and add 2-3 lettuce leaves.
You can make tinctures on the pods, but you shouldn't expect an increase in potency from such a drink.
Honey combined with nuts
The most popular, delicious and at the same time simple folk remedy to improve potency is the honey-seed mixture. Bee product has a beneficial effect on erection due to its properties:
- Helps to improve the synthesis of nitric oxide in the cells;
- It has a useful effect in lowering the level of triglycerides in the blood;
- Helps to increase the overall tone of the body;
- Fights many bacteria, including those that cause prostatitis.
Like nuts, honey contains all the substances necessary for good effect: more than 25 vitamins, macro- and trace elements, enzymes and organic acids. This product is often used as a natural preservative, so a mixture of honey and honey alcohol has a long shelf life, during which time they retain their beneficial properties.
The recognized leader in influencing potency in men is chestnut honey, which can be mixed in equal proportions with chopped nuts. The effect will be greatly enhanced by adding bee perga or drone milk (homogeneous) to the mix.
The most useful nuts for male strength are walnuts, brazil, cashews, almonds and cedar. However, the cause of weak erections or impotence does not always lie in the lack of testosterone. Usually, diseases of the blood vessels have a negative effect on potency, so regular consumption of any of the above nuts will help to prevent and treat disorders of the reproductive system in men.